The Horsepower+ app is a series very useful calculators to give an estimate of vehicle(car, truck, motorcycle) engine horsepower, torque and other engine computations. Additionally supplied are five helpful converters for US/Imperial and Metric units.
– Trap Speed
– Estimated Time
– Torque/Engine Speed
– Tire Diameter
– Power/Weight Ratio
– Horsepower and Kilowatts
– Fuel Flow
– Temperature Conversion
• Square Inches and Shorter Conversion
• Square Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters & Millimeters Conversion
• Feet & Yards & Meters Conversion
• Miles & Kilometers Conversion
• US/Imperial to Metric Units Conversion
• Metric to US/Imperial Units Conversion
• Inches & Centimeters Volume Conversion
• Feet, Yards, & Meters Volume Conversion
The Trap Speed method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the speed at which the car completed the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Estimated Time method uses the gross weight of the car, including the driver, and the time it took that car to travel the quarter-mile run, which is 1330 feet or 0.405 kilometers.
The Torque speed method uses the torque in foot-pounds times the engine speed in revolutions per minute, RPM, divided by 5,252 to get the horsepower.
The results can also be emailed through the iPhone email application using an automatically filled-in email template.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversion by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
No network connectivity required.
Note: All information in this app is for informational purposes only.