The Langelier Saturation Index computes the Langelier Saturation Index, a calculated number, to predict the calcium carbonate stability of water to determine equilibrium. This helps you determine the scaling potential of the water. A negative LSI indicates that the water is corrosive to steel.
The app also features a short interpretation of the the LSI value, and water temperature can be entered as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
This app features:
• Send your calculations or conversions by email
• Universal App (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Retina Display graphics
• Fast app switching
• Automatically Saves Your Inputs
• Latest version of iOS is supported
• iPhone 6, 6+, 5 screens and the original 3.5 inch screen are supported
• Export to CSV
No network connectivity required.
This app is available for a discount to Apple-approved Education institutions in the United States. Please contact Apple for further details.